We have a special opportunity for you to start new year with in a productive way !
Time Management Workshop with MCE is a highly interactive training program which includes exercises and role plays to help you understand and implement new skills in your work. Especially for the Belgian Business Chamber the usually 2-day program will be adapted to our needs so you can learn everything you need to know about time management in 1-day session!
After participating in the program you’ll be able to:
- Set and accomplish goals;
- Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
- Recognize and deal with time-wasters
- Improve concentration and efficiency
- Break indecision and procrastination habits
- Use technology to help manage time
- Create and recharge positive energy
The program will be conducted by Christian Dekoninck whose ability to conduct workshops that engage all participants are well known among our BBC Community. If you haven’t had the chance to see him in action, now is the time!
- Time management is self-management:
- Shift focus from managing time to managing self
- Identify typical time wasters
- Identify personal strengths and development opportunities to control time
- Planning for success:
- Define goals based on your role
- Establish important and valid priorities
- Create a realistic and productive schedule
- Use a robust planning process to analyse and review plans
- When ‘they’ can cause problem:
- Attend meetings with purpose and add value
- Set clear expectations with colleagues, clients and your boss
- Manage interruptions from others
- Concentration, focus and organization:
- Build both productivity and efficiency
- Re-evaluate multitasking strategies
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage technological distractions
- Creating boundaries and balance
- Prioritize and choose activities to balance life and work
- Create your own ‘No’ script
Don’t waste your time and register now!
*Minimum of 8 participants is needed for the training to take place.