The Belgian Business Chamber is happy to pass on the invitation of Crido to join its next webinar 'HRstacja: Plans and perspectives for 2024'.
We would like to invite you to take part in this year's first edition of HRstacja's webinar on changes in labour law, which will help you prepare for what will be happening in the labour legislation in 2024 and what changes await us in terms of PIT.
At the same time, 2024 is a special year because in May we will celebrate the 20th anniversary of Poland's accession to the European Union. For this reason, we are also dedicating our webinar series to taking stock of this period - at the next HRstacja we will focus on the issues of the impact of Poland joining the EU - especially in the field on migration.
The webinar will be held in Polish.
Tuesday, 30th January 2024 at 11AM
- Protection of whistleblowers | Will we see a Polish law this year?
- The Equality and Transparency Directive | The most important changes for employers
- Changes from the European Union level | What else should we be prepared for?
- State Labour Inspectorate (PIP) plans for 2024 | What does the State Labour Inspectorate (PIP) intend to pay special attention to in 2024?
- Incentive programmes | What'up with the taxation of incentive programmes?
- Poland in the European Union | Is Poland, 20 years after its accession to the EU, an attractive destination for employees?
The participation in the webinar is free of charge.
Please confirm your attendance by filling in the following form: HRstacja: Plany i perspektywy na 2024 r. - CRIDO