Deloitte has the pleasure to invite the members to join the presentation of its report on Polish construction companies.
The construction industry is currently facing a number of difficult challenges due to the economic downturn, fewer projects or high price competition for new contracts. How long will the downturn last? Will only the strongest players remain on the market? How are the largest Polish construction companies coping in the face of the crisis?
On the occasion of the premiere of the 11th edition of the Polish Construction Companies 2023 report, we would like to invite you to a meeting during which we will present the most important conclusions of the report. The presentation will be supplemented by a conversation with representatives of Poland's leading construction companies on the condition of the market, prevailing trends and plans for the future.
The event will be held in Polish.
Monday, the 5th of February 2024
9:30 – 13:00: Presentation of the Deloitte's report on Polish construction companies
The presentation will be moderated by Łukasz Michorowski, Partner, Audit CE A&A ESG Leader, Deloitte.
In the presentation will also take part:
- Wojciech Trojanowski, Member of the Board, STRABAG Sp. z o.o
- Mariusz Górecki, Chairman of the Board, Atlas Ward Polska
- Dariusz Blocher, Chairman of the Board, Unibep SA
- Artur Popko, Chairman of the Board, Budimex SA
- Damian Kaźmierczak, Member of the Board, Polish Association of Construction Employers
- Maciej Niemierka, Deputy Director, Financial Advisory Department, Deloitte
Please confirm your attendance by 30.01.2024 by filling in the following form: Formularz zgłoszeniowy - "Polskie Spółki Budowlane 2023 – najważniejsi gracze, kluczowe czynniki wzrostu i perspektywy rozwoju branży." (google.com)
1. The order of registration is decisive.
2. Participation is free of charge for member companies of the Chambers co-organizing the meeting.
3. The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event if fewer than 10 participants register.
4. The organizers reserve the right to reject applications from companies competing with Deloitte Poland.