The Real Estate Conference is the annual meeting point for all developers, constructors and investors interested in expanding their activities in Poland.
The conference provides a comprehensive overview of the Polish Real Estate market, investment prospects, and emerging trends, offering valuable insights for industry insiders and potential investors alike. The conference will start with an overview of the current market situation presented by CBRE Poland. For this year's edition, we have also partnered with the Polish Association of Development Companies (PZFD) which will then present the studium of spatial planning reform in Poland and its impact on the real estate market. We will then hear the perspective of our Belgian developers.
After this part, we will move to a presentation on sustainability certifications which will be commented by prominent speakers from the construction sector. We will finish with legal workshops focussing on several matters relevant to the real estate sector.
This year, the Real Estate Conference will take place in Central Point (ul. Marszałkowska 107, 00-110 Warsaw), a project developed by Immobel on Wednesday, the 15th of November between 8:30 and 14:30.
9:00 – 9:30 - Registration and welcome coffee
9:30 – 9:35 - Welcome speech by Marc Peirs, moderator
9:35 – 9:40 – Opening speech by Cynthia De Pauw, President of the Belgian Business Chamber
9:40 – 10:10 - Presentation on current situation in Poland and forecasts for the future by Agata Czarnecka, Head of Research CBRE
– followed with Q&A
10:15 – 10:30 – Presentation on ‘2023 spatial planning reform in Poland and its impact on the real estate market’ by Konrad Płochocki, General Director of PZDF
10:30-11:05 – Panel discussion regarding spatial planning reform from Belgian developers perspective
- Arnold Neuville, General Technical Director, Member of the Management Board, Ghelamco Polska
- Wojciech Dzwonkowski, Head of Development, BPI Real Estate Polska
- Cedric De Wilde, Developer, Immobel
- Radosław Waszkiewicz, Partner, attorney-at-law, Head of Real Estate at SKS law firm
11:10 – 11:15 – Q&A
11:15 – 11:45 – COFFEE BREAK
11:45 – 12:30 – Towards Sustainability – certification and taxonomy, incl. panel discussion regarding sustainable requirement for the Real Estate & Construction Sector– by Stefaan Marten, Managing Director & Sofie Houtmeyers, Relationship Manager of BoPro
- Adam Ołdziejewski, Operational Director, CFE Polska
- Pieter Vanhout, CEO, Ciril, being part of Democo Group
- Ken Wright, Corporate Sustainability Program Manager, Reynaers Aluminium
- Elżbieta Chmielowska, Director of the real estate finance office, BNP Paribas Bank Polska
12:30 – 12:40 - Q&A Session from the public
12:40 – 12:45 – Legal pitching – 1,5 minute per each law firm
12:45 – 13:05 – Coffee break
13:05 – 13:35- Legal workshops – 3 simultaneous discussions in separate rooms
- Financing Real Estate sector in Poland – finance & legal insights – Mariusz Kowolik, Partner, Sadkowski i Wspólnicy & Marcin Wiński, CIO of TYR Investment Fund
- When repurposing unlocks the value of office space - Anna Tomowicz, Partner, Wolf Theiss & Marcin Żak, Legal Real Estate & Construction Expert, Wolf Theiss
13:35 – 14:45 – Lunch with networking