The Real Estate Conference is an industry event dedicated to the current state of the investment market, real estate and construction companies.
The conference will begin by outlining the current situation in this real estate market as well as highlighting the legal aspects in light of Polish and Belgian regulations.
During the panel discussion, guests will discuss the current state of the economy and future projections in the context of construction and development investment projects.
The second panel discussion entitled “How are cities developing in Poland?” will feature special guests Marlena Happach, Director of the Warsaw Office of Architecture and Spatial Planning, and Piotr Libicki, Deputy Director of the City Road Administration for Public Space, Plenipotentiary of the Mayor of the City of Poznań for urban aesthetics.
9:00 – 9:30 – Registration and welcome coffee
9:30 – 9:35 – Welcome speech by Cynthia De Pauw
9:35 – 10:25 – Presentation of the current market situation and legal environment – followed by Q&A
- Paweł Sztejter, Executive Director, Head of Residential, JLL, ‘Presentation of the current market situation in Poland’
- Mariusz Kowolik, Legal Adviser and Partner, Sadkowski i Wspólnicy and Joanna Kolber Lawyer and Partner at Strelia, ‘Belgian and Polish law for project developers and construction companies, including Wet Breyne/Polish Developers’ Act’
Q&A Session from the public
10:25 – 11:05 – Panel discussion on the current economic situation in Poland and its forecast for the future
- Bruno Lambrecht, Managing Director, CFE Polska
- Jeroen van der Toolen, Managing Director CEE, Ghelamco
- Agnieszka Wolska, Vice President of the Management Board, in charge of SME and Corporate Banking Area, Bank BNP Paribas
- Artur Pluta, Managing Director, Democo Poland
11:05 – 11:15 – Q&A Session from the public
11:15 – 11:45 – COFFEE BREAK
11:45 – 12:05 – Presentation of Marlena Happach, City Architect of Warsaw, Director of the Architecture and Spatial Planning Department of Warsaw
12:05 – 12:20 – Q&A Session from the public
12:20 – 12:40 – Presentation of Piotr Libicki, Deputy Director of the City Road Administration for Public Space, Plenipotentiary of the Mayor of the City of Poznań for Urban Aesthetics, ‘Hope is in the space, public space. Poznań. Giving public spaces back to people.’
12:40 – 12:50 – Q&A Session from the public
12:50 – 13:10 – How cities are developing in Poland? - panel discussion
- Marlena Happach
- Piotr Libicki
13:10 – 13:15 – Concluding remarks by Joanna Kolber, Lawyer and Partner, Strelia
13:15 – 14:00 – Networking and lunch break
The BBC is currently working on the detailed programme of the Belgian Days 2022.
Follow us for more news and stay tuned!