We are pleased to inform you that the General Assembly will take place in the Embassy of the Kingdom of Belgium, Senatorska Street 34.
Entry from 17:30
Official start at 18:00
The agenda of the Annual Ordinary General Assembly
23 September 2021
- Opening of the General Assembly,
- Appointing of the Chairman,
- Appointing of the vote-counting commission,
- Hearing and approving of the Management Boards’ report on the BBC’s activities for 2020,
- Hearing and approving of the Audit Committee’s report on the results of the audits carried out on the financial report and the Management Board’s report on the BBC’s activities for 2020,
- Approving of the financial report for 2020,
- Granting the vote of approval to the Members of the Management Board for the discharge of their duties for 2020,
- Granting the vote of approval to the Members of the Audit Committee for the discharge of their duties for 2020,
- Presentation of the BBC’s Activity Plan for 2021,
- Open discussion regarding the BBC activities,
- Miscellaneous matters,
- Closing of the General Assembly.
We really hope that despite the pandemic we will meet in person, but at the same time, we leave the possibility of implementing restrictions dependently on the actual government restrictions about the Covid situation.
Each BBC member company can delegate one person. Please, register by filling up the below registration form until September 10, 2021.
If you are unable to attend the Annual General Meeting in person, you may opt to be represented by another person. In this case please, complete the power of attorney. It should be presented at the meeting or send by post to the BBC’s office.
You can download the power of attorney below.
We also invite you to download the General Assembly Annual Report. It includes the presentation of the Financial Statement for 2020, Audit Committee Report, as well as the overview of the annual activities of the Belgian Business Chamber and future events plans.