It’s a fascinating time for the property industry. Digitalisation has been a steady influence in the transition for the better, both on the investment and development side.
The 3rd edition of CRED was focused on presenting digital solutions used in construction and real estate, as well as on creating a networking platform for the participants.
Topics, which were widely covered and presented during the event included i.e. digital walk-throughs, latest construction and real estate applications, Real Estate Tech Programme, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, mobile solutions, asset tracking and other.
Moreover, experts gave their insights during a group discussion on how the digitalisation of real estate is shaping the future.
The speakers and presenters were:
- Jeroen van der Toolen – Managing Director CEE at Ghelamco Poland
- Christopher Siemieński – Business Development and Marketing Manager at CFE Polska
- Wojciech Dąbrowski – Occupational Health and Safety Specialist at CFE Polska
- Grzegorz Koblański – CEO at Indoorway
- Bruce Lybeer – Sales Director at SmartAR
- Tomasz Rudolf – Co-founder at the Heart Warsaw
- Piotr Baczyński - CEO at Immersion
The discussion was moderated by Mr. Richard Stephens - Editor in Chief of Poland Today.
Therefore the event brought a great possibility of meeting with experts who develop business-driven solutions based around latest technologies.